Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 9:02:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 9:03:16 PM EDT by justinwb]
I will now be offering Oregon with Ar-15 Parts and accessories as a side business. I dont have my FFL and wont be getting it(I really dont want to deal with the legal crap ) so I will just be offering Gear and Parts. I should be operating for one of the next PDX shows or one of the bigger ones and will have very competitive pricing. I will update you guys when I get more info but right now I have about 4 companies that I should become a dealer for, One being a Deer head hint hint I may be offering a ARFCOM discount it depends when I get things sorted out. Oh and I also am working on my website kanondel.com .

I am so excited to see where this will go

Look forward to meeting up with some of you guys.
Justin
Kanon Del IND.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:16:39 PM EDT
We all know what Deer users are don't we guys.....

Let us know when and where your table is going to be at the gunshow, I'll drop by and have a look.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:53:40 PM EDT

One being a Deer head hint hint

John Deere is making AR parts now? Neato
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:20:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NMSight:

One being a Deer head hint hint

John Deere is making AR parts now? Neato

Tactical John Deer Green. Blends in perferctly with a well manicured lawn!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:39:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 4:47:05 PM EDT by scrybe]
If your prices are competitive, I bet you make a killing at the local gunshows. I know there's a lot of AR parts I've held off on buying just because I didn't to buy something without actually being able to pick it up and examine it a bit. Put together a few demo rifles for the shows and I'm sure you'll be good to go.

Keep us updated.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:36:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By scrybe:
If your prices are competitive, I bet you make a killing at the local gunshows. I know there's a lo tof AR parts I've held off on buying just because I didn't to buy something without actually being able to pic it up and examine it a bit. But together a few demo rifles for the shows and I'm sure you'll be good to go.

Keep us updated.

Thats exactly what I figured, I mean I have been to the shows and all of the prices are outrageous. Im not really out to make a ton of money(ok well money is nice) I would just like to offer nice pricing.

Justin
Top Top