Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:24:35 AM EDT
Put my Saiga x39 (soon to be converted) next the the AR so it can teach it all about reliability.

And I installed some BEAMS!!  Edit:  Da' BEAMZ!

Need to get a vinyl decal made in place of the printed paper crap. And bolt it to the wall and floor. But it's better than the guns sweating it out in a case stuffed in the closet.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]
... and fuzzy dice
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats "Da Beamz"

ETA:  Reminds me of the dilemma:  

What's worse?  
A safe that's not full? (need more guns)
Or a safe that is full?  (need another safe)

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks nice.  I'm trying to convince the wife to get a safe but she says we don't have room (and she's not all wrong).  I have to sort that one out.

I would really like to get one of these.  We'll see.

How much did this one run you?  What kind is it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looks nice.  I'm trying to convince the wife to get a safe but she says we don't have room (and she's not all wrong).  I have to sort that one out.

I would really like to get one of these.  We'll see.

How much did this one run you?  What kind is it?

Sentry C1212 12 gun cabinet. It was $159 at Bi-mart. They have an 8 gun cabinet for $79 or $89 I don't remember.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Put my Saiga x39 (soon to be converted) next the the AR so it can teach it all about reliability.hr

Rotor, just got my Saiga-12 back from Tony Rumore @Tromix after a "basic" conversion, best $350.00 I ever spent!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Put my Saiga x39 (soon to be converted) next the the AR so it can teach it all about reliability.

Rotor, just got my Saiga-12 back from Tony Rumore @Tromix after a "basic" conversion, best $350.00 I ever spent!

I think I am going to order the parts and do this myself. with the x39 it has all the original AK trigger holes and PG but hole. Should be a cakewalk.

But, I do however want to bumpfire a Saiga 12.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Put my Saiga x39 (soon to be converted) next the the AR so it can teach it all about reliability.hr

Rotor, just got my Saiga-12 back from Tony Rumore @Tromix after a "basic" conversion, best $350.00 I ever spent!hr

I think I am going to order the parts and do this myself. with the x39 it has all the original AK trigger holes and PG but hole. Should be a cakewalk.

But, I do however want to bumpfire a Saiga 12. hr

I"ll bring it out when I make my first "ARFCOM-OREGON" shoot and I'd be happy to let you give it a go!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]
You need more guns.  I command you to buy more guns.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What's wrong with your AR?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wrong with your AR?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=36&t=222982&page=1

I should cross post that thread in the AR section to get some more ideas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top