Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 8:25:30 AM EDT
I saw one at the shoot, dont remember who owned it.   Had a couple questions about the bolt gun it was on.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I saw one at the shoot, dont remember who owned it.   Had a couple questions about the bolt gun it was on.

"Warhound" has a Triple X surpressor. he brought it to the January PR match. Drop him an IM
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Pat Murphey has one too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya, I have a Tripple X. But I dont have any bolt guns for it. What  info are you lookin for?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#4]
There was one at the shoot on a bolt gun, I was primarily interested if the gun was a 5.56 or larger caliber and who threaded it at how much of a cost.     Also curious if there were any negative issues with the rifle like POI shift and such with the triple X.  

There is a POI shift with my ARs but I'll have to put it on paper again to see just how much.

Also curious as to actual length of the suppressors.   My Triple X is about a 1/2 inch shorter than Pat's and we're only 1 digit apart in serial number!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:33:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was one at the shoot on a bolt gun, I was primarily interested if the gun was a 5.56 or larger caliber and who threaded it at how much of a cost.     Also curious if there were any negative issues with the rifle like POI shift and such with the triple X.  

There is a POI shift with my ARs but I'll have to put it on paper again to see just how much.

Also curious as to actual length of the suppressors.   My Triple X is about a 1/2 inch shorter than Pat's and we're only 1 digit apart in serial number!

Oh you might be thinking of the Black Boltgun with the CAN.. it' was an integrated barrel .44magnum. Belongs to "NOHAIR".
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh you might be thinking of the Black Boltgun with the CAN.. it' was an integrated barrel .44magnum. Belongs to "NOHAIR".

Gunkata, you can-fu is weak.  
The Ruger did not have a triple x can on it. You are right though it was nohairs, however it was on a savage bolt gun with a triple x 223 can. Its pretty quite but he doesnt reload so the ammo was supersonic. I plan on a bolt gun for my tac can and some nice quit handloads for it!!! So keep your eyes open for heavy .223 bullets. 80gr slug are a good starting point.
CH
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The only time I've checked it was when i sighted it in, W/ can it shot 1"  @ 100yrds.  higher than W/O. However If you've seen me shoot ,well enough said.It's a Savage .223 20" Heavy ,with the accutrigger . Threading was done by Phoenix Armory .Any barrel I want done perfect will be done by him again. Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top