Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:10:15 PM EDT
Isn't she precious?

Of course, you still have to put up with the weirdos:

BTW, I did catch the pinkie in full recoil, bolt all the way back, and case spinning out of the ejection port.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats where you wierdos were... I've been sitting here all day looking for some action.

*crickets*

Edit: Nice camera, takes some good pics!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thats where you wierdos were... I've been sitting here all day looking for some action.

*crickets*

Well, there were 9 of us at Speed Steel, and 3 at the 100 yard range. Best yet what the guy who came up to our little group and asked if were were from AR15.com. He's jsut a lurker.

Quote of the day, "Gunkata...you're the guy with all that weird stuff?"
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I must admit that I feel sorry for that young ladies father. Because you know why he's into guns...
Because beating them (boyz) off with sticks was not workin'

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*crickets*

Well, there were 811 of us at Speed Steel, and 3 at the 100 yard range. Best yet what the guy who came up to our little group and asked if were were from AR15.com. He's jsut a lurker.

I thought everyone in our squad was from ARF.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Bah!!... Weird stuff?.. what weird stuff?..
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought everyone in our squad was from ARF.

They were. This was at the 100 yard range.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice pics!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#8]
i need to make machine that will turn me back to 16yrs old again.. Heheh.. .
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nice pics!

- Internet .com hat - Check!
- Birth control hearing protection - Check!
- Goofy expression taken out of context - Check!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I must admit that I feel sorry for that young ladies father. Because you know why he's into guns...

[/quote

Yup that's my little girl.  She will be 18 next month so my shotgun is always loaded & ready to fend them boyz off.

Good to see everyone today.  

WS4LIF,  My daughter loved shooting (YOUR PINK AR) , and now she wants one.    Maybe a purple one will do!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i need to make machine that will turn me back to 16yrs old again.. Heheh.. .

Trust me you would not live to see 17!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#12]

I'm glad no machine exists..
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WS4LIF,  My daughter loved shooting (YOUR PINK AR) , and now she wants one.    Maybe a purple one will do!

It was still nice that she was friendly do her old man's "Internet Buddy" gun nut friends...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Tracker only has one rule at his house........NO ASIANS!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Waht are you guys talkinga bout.. I was saying I wanted to Turn my age back so i can be On AMERICAN IDOL!!!..

sheesh..
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Waht are you guys talkinga bout.. I was saying I wanted to Turn my age back so i can be On AMERICAN IDOL!!!..

sheesh..

We love you man and you would be welcome in my house anytime.  OK as long as you are not acting like a 16 year old.

Maybe I am asking way too much since most of us act like 6 year olds when the tanerite is expoding.

BTW my daughter thought everyone was very nice.  Thanks to everyone for making her feel like part of the gang.

Did I mention I had a great time today.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
...Best yet what the guy who came up to our little group and asked if were were from AR15.com. He's jsut a lurker.

Quote of the day, "Gunkata...you're the guy with all that weird stuff?" hr

That was me!!!  Thanks for the warm welcome.  I've been lurking for years, just haven't had anything to say.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.jimsgunsupply.com/DuraCoat/dc/duracoat-purple.jpg

It was still nice that she was friendly do her old man's "Internet Buddy" gun nut friends...

It takes a heck of a man to pull off a masculine poise with that rifle!  bravo, w00t!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...Best yet what the guy who came up to our little group and asked if were were from AR15.com. He's jsut a lurker.

That was me!!!  Thanks for the warm welcome.  I've been lurking for years, just haven't had anything to say.

It was nice meetign you there today. With a screen name like yours, you will fit riiiiiight in!!!

Now, your next mission;

Next sat morning, at 0700 be at ROSEs right down the street from the club for breakfast. Then off to the range for PR. I will not make that match but others will. Dont be late!!!

CH
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sheesh..

We love you man and you would be welcome in my house anytime.  OK as long as you are not acting like a 16 year old.

Maybe I am asking way too much since most of us act like 6 year olds when the tanerite is expoding.

BTW my daughter thought everyone was very nice.  Thanks to everyone for making her feel like part of the gang.

Did I mention I had a great time today.

Glad everyone had a good time. Your daughter was very polite and safe. Most important though is that she had a smile on her face the ENTIRE time.

Had a good time all and will miss you guys next weekend. But I cant pass up the Reno show.
I expect good shooting stories and pictures from the poker party!!

CH
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I've got a set of yellow M4 furniture - it is yours for the small price of a case of beer if you are building a rifle for an up and coming shooter.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Now, your next mission;

Next sat morning, at 0700 be at ROSEs right down the street from the club for breakfast. Then off to the range for PR. I will not make that match but others will. Dont be late!!!

CH

I may just take you up on that.  I shot PR once, (almost a year ago,) but haven't been out for a second one yet.  

And none of that "new guy's buying breakfast" crap, my wife will freak out over the $15 entrance fee for the shoot.  (If only she had a clue as to how much ammo costs!!!  Or the rifle, for that matter! )
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now, your next mission;

CH

I may just take you up on that.  I shot PR once, (almost a year ago,) but haven't been out for a second one yet.  

And none of that "new guy's buying breakfast" crap, my wife will freak out over the $15 entrance fee for the shoot.  (If only she had a clue as to how much ammo costs!!!  Or the rifle, for that matter! )

No you pay your own way for breakfast!!!
Hope you make it out. The more that show the better the fun!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got a set of yellow M4 furniture - it is yours for the small price of a case of beer if you are building a rifle for an up and coming shooter.

Yellow M4 furniture you say?. hmm.. Does this include the stock?... Killer Bee.. hmmmmm.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Quoted:

[/quote

Yup that's my little girl.  She will be 18 next month so my shotgun is always loaded & ready to fend them boyz off.

Good to see everyone today.  

How about this one...................
Maybe Pink and purple stripes.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow look at all those evil black rifles! Is that at TCGC?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yea, I'd say there was a few there.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And all those are owned by 2-3 people.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And all those are owned by 2-3 people.

and only a fraction of what those 2-3 have too!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Word my militia brother...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

How about this one...................
Maybe Pink and purple stripes.

img102.imageshack.us/img102/6914/de8de3046to.jpg

nice Polish girl...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

img102.imageshack.us/img102/6914/de8de3046to.jpg

Is it me or she she drooling on her chin?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#35]
WOOF!
I was there too.  Shooting a .22 rimfire bullseye match. I got a personal best 803 out of 900 points. Sorry I missed you all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
WOOF!
I was there too.  Shooting a .22 rimfire bullseye match. I got a personal best 803 out of 900 points. Sorry I missed you all.

Nice to see you posting here Mike. And Congrats on a great Bullseye shoot!

Nox
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Should of took a pic Saturday before last for ya....Me, No-Aim, Nox, and Tango were all there and a few other guys had AR's...I think I counted 9
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I may take you up on your offer in the near future.  I do appreciate the offer.

Gunkata,  Killer Bee idea is actually a cool idea.  Pink flowers would be a must.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WOOF!

Nice to see you posting here Mike. And Congrats on a great Bullseye shoot!

Nox

Thanks Nox
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm jealous now. I want to come shoot with arfcomers.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I'm jealous now. I want to come shoot with arfcomers.

Its a fun bunch...   with guns!  

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Well if you guys were shooting at ARPC I could join you, but I don't have access to TCGC.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Well if you guys were shooting at ARPC I could join you, but I don't have access to TCGC.

Competitions are not limited to TCGC members. And of course, we can have "guests"
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I'm sure you could find someone who would let you "guest" with them for an afternoon.  Spambo let me go once.

Thanks again Spambo!

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#45]
so Your name is Mark and so isn't Spambo's?.. two Marks ?.. Always think it's weird with two people hangin out with the same name.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
so Your name is Mark and so isn't Spambo's?.. two Marks ?.. Always think it's weird with two people hangin out with the same name.

I don't think you'd have that problem.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think you'd have that problem.

Noaim, your an asshole!! Funny but an asshole!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

now now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top