Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 12:13:38 AM EDT

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you guys shooting? Looks like a pit up above Pendlton.
Sweet pics!~
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where are you guys shooting? Looks like a pit up above Pendlton.
Sweet pics!~

pretty close, the Humbert pit just west of MF.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]
"MF" ?

Cool, looks like you might be able to get some real range there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"MF" ?

Milton-Freewater, Oregon.

I'll have to look you up enigma next time I go up to visit my Aunt and Uncle. It would fun to get some range time out there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"MF" ?

Milton-Freewater, Oregon.

I'll have to look you up enigma next time I go up to visit my Aunt and Uncle. It would fun to get some range time out there.

Sure, that would be great.  It's private land, and since there are work crews up there durring the week we usually only go up on weekends.  We've got the owners permssion to be there, on occasion we'll run into other shooters out there but usually it's just us.  The biggest group I've had out there is probably about 7 or so.  IM me when you next visit, we'll see if we can get up there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Is that a J. Arlie Bryant pit?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is that a J. Arlie Bryant pit?

no it's one of the Humbert Asphalt pits.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
What's with all the commie guns? AK, SKS, Mosin-Nygant, Mosin,Mosin.... Are you guys
Rooooshins?    Have you ever heard of a AR-15?

Anyways, great pictures!  Thanks for posting.  Eastern OR beats the hell out of Portland!

Spambo
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's with all the commie guns? AK, SKS, Mosin-Nygant, Mosin,Mosin.... Are you guys
Rooooshins?    Have you ever heard of a AR-15?

Anyways, great pictures!  Thanks for posting.  Eastern OR beats the hell out of Portland!

Spambo

3rd from the last picture, on top of the track of the Cat.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah-Ha!  Good to see. Had me scared there for a second.  Thanks for the pictures.

Spambo
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ah-Ha!  Good to see. Had me scared there for a second.  Thanks for the pictures.

Spambo

I'm more proud of that franken rifle than just about anything.  I pieced that together over 3 years.  Piece by piece, bit by bit.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top