BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Brother in law was here from Minnesota so took him Sat. afternoon, they just see no reason for people to have guns so I decided to show him my world  called sis on the way there and told her we found the perfect gun for him to buy, such a great deal. She got so mad she swore at him ( she never swears) and hung up on us.  Too funny!!! they all think I've gone off the deep end.

Trying to take him shooting today before he flies out tomorrow......  

Didnt come say hi
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was a pretty good show.  Compared to others I've been to in the great state of Satan, there were loads more guns here and the vendors were willing to talk to as if you were a human being.  I only bouhght a few small things, ate a hot dog & left.

Cape I looked around for you but couldn't see you...you told me you're usually next to a large blonde Amazon woman w/tatoos but I didn't see her either....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
No, Robyn from Cloud Mountain Armory was missing this show.

The really cute MiWall girl wasn't there either.

Anyone else notice there was probably 1/3rd more Bushmasters and Olys than last show?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Anyone else notice there was probably 1/3rd more Bushmasters and Olys than last show?

I also noticed a bunch of Oly parts... and that Oly is now following Colt and not cutting the bottom of their carriers back (16 carrier).
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I also noticed a bunch of Oly parts... and that Oly is now following Colt and not cutting the bottom of their carriers back (16 carrier).

Oly just got a new CNC machine. I imagine they got reprogrammed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Good show. I got my new G19, and then immediately slashed the shit out of my right index finger trying to get the plastic band off of the trigger. 2 hours and 4 stitches later, i finally got to play with my new toy.

A roaring success!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good show. I got my new G19, and then immediately slashed the shit out of my right index finger trying to get the plastic band off of the trigger. 2 hours and 4 stitches later, i finally got to play with my new toy.

A roaring success!

Rookie.  All the cheap as Pakistani knives there and you didn't get one to cut off that MF?  

In any event, enjoy the G19 and don't shoot your eye out, kid.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
my boy is all me

Shit man - I don't remember you trying to punch me in the sack!  that kid is funny as hell!  'cept when he is swinging his paws just below waist level!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Didnt come say hi

Sorry CH, I looked for you but I didn't see you this time. You didn't give the little clues like what you were wearing on each day like you did before when I found you at the last one. I was wearing my Arfcom shirt but didn't see any others. It was really crowded this time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didnt come say hi

Sorry CH, I looked for you but I didn't see you this time. You didn't give the little clues like what you were wearing on each day like you did before when I found you at the last one. I was wearing my Arfcom shirt but didn't see any others. It was really crowded this time.

You are fogiven this time darling, but you better come say hi next time....

BTW, are table is in the same spot just about every show
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#11]

They are not making stuff with Dremel tools now?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

DOWN BOY! Step away from the vodka.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Dammm, there goes the quality!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I was there yesterday.  Picked up 1k of some 223 reloads,  

ugh-  gun show reloads.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top