Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/21/2006 11:26:21 AM EDT
I missed the shoot today because my fucking Jeep broke. I was on my way up, was coming in from the back side on Hillockburn, and my bolt that holds my leaf springs in place fucking broke, on both sides. I had to limp the thing all the way back home. I am soooooo pissed right now its not even funny.

Sorry to all who wanted to shoot some of my guns, I wish I would have made it. The part that really sucked is having to unload all of my guns out of the jeep, and not a one got dirty.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:51:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By warhound:
I missed the shoot today because my fucking Jeep broke. I was on my way up, was coming in from the back side on Hillockburn, and my bolt that holds my leaf springs in place fucking broke, on both sides. I had to limp the thing all the way back home. I am soooooo pissed right now its not even funny.

Sorry to all who wanted to shoot some of my guns, I wish I would have made it. The part that really sucked is having to unload all of my guns out of the jeep, and not a one got dirty.

It's okay. It happens. Just glad to hear you weren't marooned somewhere.

We will have more shoots. And of course PR seems more and more like a "mini-shoot" with nearly 1/3rd of the participants also members of the forum.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:14:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 4:14:36 PM EDT by warhound]

Originally Posted By NoAim:

Originally Posted By warhound:

It's okay. It happens. Just glad to hear you weren't marooned somewhere.

We will have more shoots. And of course PR seems more and more like a "mini-shoot" with nearly 1/3rd of the participants also members of the forum.

I know but this one was finally in my neck off the woods.

On a plus note I just got my Jeep back together, its only 5:00 do you think thay are still up there shooting?
Top Top