Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 12:12:21 PM EDT
Any good deals. i tried their website but not much info so was wondering if any one here has been to one

Thanks

Bill
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is it?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
thats what im trying to find out. i saw the comercial late last night they showed some computer stuff xbox games and i think stereo aquipment but if thats all i dont want to pay the cost of parking and admission but if they have other stuff like quality printers digital cameras  and other stuff and if the prices were good enough to make it worth the price to get in i would like go
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
if it sounds too good to be true then.....

my guess is save the $$ to buy some beer while you shop online for what you want
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Well said

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
shit...  I thought you meant Mega (as in lowers) liquidation.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to one when it was at the memorial coliseum.  I bought a pair of 12" Tisonic subwoofers and they were total crap.  My set burned up and so did my brothers' set.  I think it is mostly knock off goods, no name crap, factory 2nds, rejects and other high quality Red Chinese goods.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
shit...  I thought you meant Mega (as in lowers) liquidation.

That would be cool. didnt think of that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I went to one when it was at the memorial coliseum.  I bought a pair of 12" Tisonic subwoofers and they were total crap.  My set burned up and so did my brothers' set.  I think it is mostly knock off goods, no name crap, factory 2nds, rejects and other high quality Red Chinese goods.

i went to one of those back home, some friends dragged me along.  it was ALL crap.  even the software they were selling was technically illegal.

waste of fucking money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top