User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, even though I will most likely not be going, go to the big shoot (and PR).

Walk up to the crowd and ask, "can I try that". Most everyone here is very willing to share. It'll give you a good quick experience with a lot of different pieces.

Of course, going to the gunshow and fondling all the toys is also fun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, insanity is making a deal with your wife that no "family" money will be spent on guns.....
You have any idea how many times I've cleaned out my garage to find stuff I don't need? On the plus side, the swap meet has been good for me the last two years...

Made almost the same deal......"family" money doesn't include my sidework money
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, even though I will most likely not be going, go to the big shoot (and PR).

Walk up to the crowd and ask, "can I try that". Most everyone here is very willing to share. It'll give you a good quick experience with a lot of different pieces.

COME ON!! BRING POPS OUT TO THE SHOOT!!! We will be nice I swear!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They'll probably ask here to shoot stuff.  I know I always like watching good lookin' chicks shooting guns.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As you all know I am new to the gun world. Been around it for years but I don't know a whole lot about it ecpet for what WS4LIF has taught me. But I am going to have to say I asked WS4LIF to build me an AR because I am extremely comfortable shooting it and it feels good. Now I just need to work on my accuracy. I would also like to find a handgun and I will choose that based on the same criteria. I think your gun should be comfortable nd the only thing you shoudl have to practice on would be your accuracy. You shouldn't have to run through a mental road block every time you get ready to pull the trigger because the thing doesn't fit right in your hand (as Peta was saying). WS4LIF I know where you were coming from with your opinion but I do not agree with you.

Would you like to try my pistol?  j/k

Everyone has a handgun just right for them. You may have to wade through a few until you find it. I do have a P99 which seems very popular amongst the "comfort" crowd. The fit is amazing and the interchangeable backstraps make it pretty adaptable for varying sized hands.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top