Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 7:55:09 PM EDT
Couple months back a member posted a link to something called a "bARbie-15". It was an A2 type AR-15 that had been rolled in girl cooties something awful. Pink stock, forestock, pistol grip, and magazine with little girly-barbie flowers all over it. The upper and lower appeared to have been powder coated that nasty, nasty, awful purplish-blue that little girls' "make-up" kits come in. God it was so bad my 17 year old daughter fell instantly in love with it.

I've tried googling it up, but like so many even slightly ambiguos search entries I got a gazillion hits. Or, none depending on how I termed the searches. It was linked off of a cutom rifle finishing website and for the life of me I can't think of the name of the business.

If anyone can help me find that site, I'll let you shoot the bARbie-15 if I can afford to get one done for my daughter...or at least supply you with a wallet size photo of it
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
ugh
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is 100% supportive of my daughter having one of those made when she's older.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah! That's the one! Man, dontcha just hate it when you can't think of a name. Thanks for the link, now I will contact them and see how much $$ they are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
DUDE!  They make AR15.com zippos!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:28:32 PM EDT
[#6]
For the love of God please don't do that to an AR.  It's just well...unAmerican.
You could always get her one of them thar lady Bushmasters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top