Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 11:36:42 AM EDT
hey is there a Bill that works at a firestone in gresham Oregon? that is on here
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Brfore everyone starts saying it's me.......it's NOT.......but I do share the name.

So I gotta ask.........what'd he do?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Just wondering, becuse we are al;most positive he was an ARFcommer, he fixed a Trailer that he had some lugnuts come loose on and stuff the first words he said after he seen it was "Somone Fucked up"
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Yup definately a car guy!

Glad to hear you got taken care of, seems to be such a rare thing anymore.

Other phrases of interest....

WTF is this abortion you just pawned off on me......[ me, when the rookie gets stumped by the "know it all" ]

They're all the same.....[ boat owners ]

It's a custom application..... [street-rod guys ]

What year is it?....It's a 9296 ( yes, run on like that ) but it's in a 90 with a 91 tranny and a 95 computer..... [Honda boys...... ]

Well lets just call it a ........ [ motor-swap guys ]

I know I bought one here before.....how long ago?.....1989, why? [ old codgers ]

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I worked at Burnside Firestone for 2 years and Beaverton for 1...   GOD I hated that.   I aquired some killer tools though...

Mark.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top