Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 6:41:40 PM EDT
This is friggen unbelieveable. Maybe none of my business, but....

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=130&t=419806
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I just answered the ***!!*% with this. Some people need to learn to use google before opening their stupid mouths....

ETA: My sig. line seems to address this quite well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people are stupid and have nothing better to do than pick fights on the internet. What's the saying about arguing on the net? He sounds like a troll. He's got a 4+ page thread going, so he's probably happy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Sofa

King

We

Todd

Did

That there is jackass of the year 2005............
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
You have a way with words ... "dissapoint" ... not exactly the first word that came into my head ...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#8]
From texas.... only two things come from there.....  I think we know which he is...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
From texas.... only two things come from there.....  I think we know which he is...

George Bush?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I truly appreciate your support.  I think things will blow over soon.  I really do not have the energy to fight with them.

Patty
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I truly appreciate your support.  I think things will blow over soon.  I really do not have the energy to fight with them.

Patty

No need to.. thats why we are here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#12]
He's a dick.  Hang in there Patty.
And I'd do the pink ribbon but I haven't figured out how...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#13]
He's pretty much eating crow right now but can't admit it, what an asshole. I hope he is feeling good about himself. It takes all kinds to make the world go round!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Patty

Patty,
I just wanted to let you know that you have my support. I am not just speaking to this quizling's statement, but to all the battle's and issues that you are facing. While we have never personally met, I have seen enough acts of selflessness and kindness to know that you are one of the rare ones out there.

Be strong and please let me or any one of us in here know if there is something that we can do to help you get past(BEAT!) this.

Rick
aka Nox

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#15]
What an asshat.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah Patty, I saw that one last night, and was just dumbstruck. I am so sorry. FWIW, I felt that guy was an asshole before he started that thread, he just reaffirmed it. If I were a member, I would do the banner thing too.

Nick
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, that was a good waste of 45 minutes.  Wish they'd posted the cliff's notes on the first page.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
What an asshat.  

Big +1
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Un-fucking-believable!   I can't believe anyone would do this.  Pattymcn is probably the kindest, most caring member on this board!  And I have so much respect for her.  I still can't understand what the hell this guy could possibly have against her.  This really summarises what the hell is wrong with the world today.  Idiots going after wonderful people to purposely try to kick them down into the same scumbath that the attacker wallows in daily because they are jealous of honest hardworking people that have made something of themselves.

Patty, please don't let idiots get you down.  We all care about you and support you.

James
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Thank you James.  This entire thing has been a rollar coaster of emotions for me.  It was mean, nasty and very bad timing but it also showed how many people truly appreciate me.  I just need to learn not to step on others toes so hard.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#21]
+3 on the "Asshat" comment!

Mark.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd like to apologize for that moron.  He is living proof that Darwin was wrong.  I must admit, however, that I have never seen anyone go down in flames like that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Were all pulling for you Patty, ignore the idiots theres a few in every bunch. If you need anything let me know

Justin
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#24]
 Oh God, I've never read anything as bad as that. I hope the F----r is banned for life.

I wonder if the Texas HTF. will run a fire mission on this loser.

On a different note. Patty has it thawed enough to kill any birds yet?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
 Oh God, I've never read anything as bad as that. I hope the F----r is banned for life.

I was told by a Texas member that they were just shy of banning him for oogling the young daughters.    Great guy.  

Actually the hunting is awesome.  We've got 5" of snow with a good 1" of ice.  ITs a little hard on the dogs feet but the hunting has been very productive.  I got into a covey of quail today that was just beautiful.  These guys were nearly as big as huns.

Patty
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was told by a Texas member that they were just shy of banning him for oogling the young daughters.    Great guy.  

Actually the hunting is awesome.  We've got 5" of snow with a good 1" of ice.  ITs a little hard on the dogs feet but the hunting has been very productive.  I got into a covey of quail today that was just beautiful.  These guys were nearly as big as huns.

Patty

Dang we are up way to late for our own good. I'm off next week. I would like to try to hunt with you again if possible. Good night.

Craig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top