BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
2 hours to Portland + 40 minutes or so.

In an IH Scout you might have to leave Thursday...  :-)

HAHA........ I don't know if i am going to bring the Scout or my ranger. With gas prices the way they are it'll probably be the ranger. 9MPG sucks on "long" trips
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
So how many of you guys are going?  I'm thinking about heading down there if it looks like you might have a good turnout.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Bang will be there. I haven't been able to shoot much this summer, (too many bills), but I've been stashing away some ammo for one big shoot.

Bang
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there, hopefully the tannerite will too....  ordered Monday morning, still not here..... hopefully it'll come friday....  It's a local company I wouldnt think it would take that long to get here.

Edited to add, I checked my CC billing and they did charge on monday so I assume they shipped shortly thereafter?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya hope it makes it too but if it don't I'll still buy my half when it comes so don't worry about that part of it. Lookin' forward to seeing you all there. Oh and I'm going to head down early to put up some paper plate signs for those that don't make it on time. Just look for the ARF.com signs.

Bang
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there too. Hoping to be on time, but we'll see about that. I've gotta swing by Bi-mart and see if there is any cheap 22lr ammo there; I'm almost out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Dammmmit... plans. I guess I will have to wait for the post AWB shoot!

Have fun guys!
CH
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's the Friday update:   Still no tannerite.   On their message system it says all orders shipped same day,  UPS time in transit shows it should take 1 day.   If he got lazy and shipped tuesday it should have arrived Weds.   It's Friday and it's not here.   My CC was charged Monday.   WTF!!!    I'm ranting I know but this stuff is a must have sort of thing..... it just pisses me off.   Btw when I call all I get now is the answering machine.... I'm sure he's off blowing crap up while I have to suffer with other less spectacular targets.....    
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Bummer! But I do have two targets left from my last order so we'll have something.

Bang
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#10]
WATERMELONS.
Then come back in two days and hunt bear...oh wait cant do that anymore!

CH

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
WATERMELONS.
Then come back in two days and hunt bear...oh wait cant do that anymore!

CH

Watermelons would be fun, as well as eggs.... hmmm....  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#12]
We could put one of my Tannerite targets in a watermellon! Don't need no stinking sledge hammer!

Bang
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We could put one of my Tannerite tagets in a watermellon! Don't need no stinking sledge hammer!

Bang

Would make old Gallahger (sp?) proud I'm sure!
CH
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#14]
And I have some golf balls for AR Golf!

Bang
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#15]
i'm gonna bring the side of a barn so i have something to shoot at.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
i'm gonna bring the side of a barn so i have something to shoot at.

Classic and my next sigline!!!!!!!
Thanks for that.
CH
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Funny!

Jake was playing ar golf last time we were up there with me calling his shots. About 10 shooters stopped to watch because he was whacking it pretty regular. It turns out he may be able to make it since his concert is in the evening.
I will try to pick up some "fruit" if I can remember. I have found that those CCR ashtrays don't need much help blowing up melons... :-)
I will try to hang on to some cash in case the tannerite shows up. Jake has never seen it so I'd love to give him a shot at some.

Got some Q3131a, got some AE 45, ready, aim, riddle...

oh, btw. I'll try to remember my 22lr can. I've got a few hundred.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone have any sKerry signs they can bring out?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Anyone have any sKerry signs they can bring out?

we can just collect some along the way
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top