Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 5:44:32 AM EDT
Could it be true? Anyone know if the rumour is true? Supposedly they are building a Hooters restaurant near Beaverton Town Square (If it is where I think it is it will be right across the street from Stars.) Never been to a Hooters, but anxious to try!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:58:53 AM EDT
I have heard the same rumor, and it will be in the exact place you mentioned.

I guess we will just have to wait & see. I hope they have good beer on tap.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:26:08 AM EDT
I'll buy round. Heck with meeting up at gun shows! Lets have a Hooters meet!

The Pig.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:00:53 AM EDT
M-60,
When it is completed you will hear back from me and I will take you up on buying the first round. I, of course, will pick up the second round!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:37:37 AM EDT
Is that where Koji's used to be?

I've never been to one. You guys must really like owls.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:25:21 AM EDT
Gee whiz fellas, what's a "hooter"?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:10:59 PM EDT
I do believe that it used to be Koji's. How the hell are you doing bjhueni? Sorry I never got back on the show, but my schedule is going crazy right now and work is going nuts! What did you pick up?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:34:56 PM EDT
I have been waiting for a Hooters to come to Oregon for a long time! The food isn't that great, but the scenery makes up for it...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:52:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/25/2003 7:53:02 PM EDT by GackMan]
whoo-hoo!!!

arfcom meeting at hooters... until the feminazis show up and start boycotting.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:44:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bjhueni:
Gee whiz fellas, what's a "hooter"?

Hooter: A large breasted, attractive young woman, serving up beer and hamburgers at a restaraunt of the same name.

You need to get back down into the Southeast more often, bjhueni!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:33:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Orygun:
I do believe that it used to be Koji's. How the hell are you doing bjhueni? Sorry I never got back on the show, but my schedule is going crazy right now and work is going nuts! What did you pick up?

Doin pretty well. I picked up 500 XM193, 100 .45, a few bando kits and cans, and a couple new Labelle 30s. Amazing how little stuff adds up.

Did you get that new toy yet? I went out a couple weeks back and somebody was shooting at the regular spot. We drove on up the road and by pure chance found the quarry up there. It's a pretty good spot. Let me know when you have time to shoot ( or "hoot" )
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:03:00 AM EDT
NO addition to the safe yet. Hopefully it will be here before Christmas. They have a photo up on the SEBR link now, so at least I know what the finished product looks like, less all of the goodies that I have awaiting for it. I had a State cop chatting with me at the shooting spot and he was trying to give me directions on up to the quarry (I think I told this before) but I have never been there yet. In fact I have not been out since the middle of the summer (DAMNIT that is BAD!!) As soon as I get the SEBR and a break from work and the holidays I will be up there.
Happy Holidays to all
Top Top