Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 5:44:32 AM EDT
 Could it be true?  Anyone know if the rumour is true?  Supposedly they are building a Hooters restaurant near Beaverton Town Square (If it is where I think it is it will be right across the street from Stars.)  Never been to a Hooters, but anxious to try!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:58:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard the same rumor, and it will be in the exact place you mentioned.  

I guess we will just have to wait & see.  I hope they have good beer on tap.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 12:26:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll buy round.  Heck with meeting up at gun shows!  Lets have a Hooters meet!

The Pig.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:00:53 AM EDT
[#3]
M-60,
 When it is completed you will hear back from me and I will take you up on buying the first round.  I, of course, will pick up the second round!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that where Koji's used to be?

I've never been to one.  You guys must really like owls.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Gee whiz fellas, what's a "hooter"?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I do believe that it used to be Koji's.  How the hell are you doing bjhueni?  Sorry I never got back on the show, but my schedule is going crazy right now and work is going nuts!  What did you pick up?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been waiting for a Hooters to come to Oregon for a long time! The food isn't that great, but the scenery makes up for it...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]
whoo-hoo!!!

arfcom meeting at hooters...  until the feminazis show up and start boycotting.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:44:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gee whiz fellas, what's a "hooter"?

Hooter: A large breasted, attractive young woman, serving up beer and hamburgers at a restaraunt of the same name.

You need to get back down into the Southeast more often, bjhueni!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I do believe that it used to be Koji's.  How the hell are you doing bjhueni?  Sorry I never got back on the show, but my schedule is going crazy right now and work is going nuts!  What did you pick up?

Doin pretty well. I picked up 500 XM193, 100 .45, a few bando kits and cans, and a couple new Labelle 30s. Amazing how little stuff adds up.

Did you get that new toy yet? I went out a couple weeks back and somebody was shooting at the regular spot. We drove on up the road and by pure chance found the quarry up there. It's a pretty good spot. Let me know when you have time to shoot ( or "hoot" )
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:03:00 AM EDT
[#11]
NO addition to the safe yet.  Hopefully it will be here before Christmas.  They have a photo up on the SEBR link now, so at least I know what the finished product looks like, less all of the goodies that I have awaiting for it.  I had a State cop chatting with me at the shooting spot and he was trying to give me directions on up to the quarry (I think I told this before) but I have never been there yet. In fact I have not been out since the middle of the summer (DAMNIT that is BAD!!) As soon as I get the SEBR and a break from work and the holidays I will be up there.
  Happy Holidays to all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top