Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2003 4:07:31 PM EDT
It's time to play gentlemen. This match format will not be around forever. For those not in the know its AR’s (or any self loading rifle) from 10-200 yards, IDPA/IPSC style.  Tri County Gun Club. Very beginner friendly.  

Giddy up!

This from match director Randy:

The Practical Rifle match on Saturday, August 9th will start at 0900 hours.  We will have four stages of fire.  One of the stages will be for rifle and pistol and another stage will be for rifle and shotgun.  On both of these stages the pistol or shotgun is optional, and your hits will count as bonus points.  In other words, you can still shoot with only your rifle, but you won't get the bonus points for hits with your pistol or shotgun.

If you don't have a pistol or a shotgun, don't worry, you can borrow mine.  Unfortunately, I won't have enough ammo for everyone, so bring 25 rounds of pistol ammo (45 or 9mm if you are borrowing mine) and 25 rounds of birdshot (no steel, lead shot only).

All pistols must be either in cases or holsters and shotguns should be cased also, if possible.  As usual, we will have a cold range so be sure everything is unloaded.

This will be a great match.  Don't miss it.

Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Man...  I so want to go....   Crap.

I hate havin' to pay bills.

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:03:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there along with Q-man.  It'll be fun!

Spambo
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll be there along with Q-man.  It'll be fun!

Spambo

Is Q-man the guy with the AR-10?  I might have to squad up with you guys and check that thing out "in action".
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
MarkL:

Your are thinking of Frank who shoots the AR10.  Q-man shoots the LEGP RRA carbine with a Leupold CQ/T.  

Spambo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top