Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 11:25:43 PM EDT
Whats everyone been up to lately? Been kinda quiet in here... *hears some crickets* Got a membership at the Joesphine County Sportsman park today. Excellent range in southern oregon. Now if I could only finish my AR and try out the range AND the rifle!

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
"chirp chirp"  

"chirp chirp"

"chirp chirp"

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#2]
The weather is really nice and it is staying light until 9 pm.  Who wants to sit in front of a computer?  Hence the inactivity here, I guess.

Well, since you asked, I'm still waiting for my CHL and last weekend I had a terrible time hitting my targets at Tri-county.  I wish the pistol range let one practice closer than 25 yards.  So there.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I've just been trying to get a job or two to finish paying for school.

if I can get reliable transpo, I plan on joining the albany pistol and rifle club.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The weather is really nice and it is staying light until 9 pm.  Who wants to sit in front of a computer?  Hence the inactivity here, I guess.

Got a point there... *rubs his sunburns* ouch.

Saw that backrub post a while back Voilsb, lol. Shoulda just stopped when ya had the chance!

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I used to stomp around the archery ranges at the Josephine County Sportsmans society.  Back in the seventies, the cost was $7/year. I loved the place.

This is a good example between Josephine County in So. OR compared to the liberal bastards in the Portland Area.  

The not-so-wonderful Washington County commissoners wanted to shutdown the Tri-County Gun Club outside of Sherwood.  This contrasts with the Grants Pass area where the county, Josephine County, owns and operates the Josephine County Sportsmans Soc.  

I wished I lived in So. OR instead of the Portland area.

My $0.02 worth.

Spambo
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
All so very quiet *whistles*
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I've hardly been shooting lately and it's been driving me nuts.

I've been dealing with nothing but weddings. I have so many friends and relatives getting married, I should just buy a damn tux so I don't have to rent the damn thing every time.

I've seen so many hardships failures between couples this past year (mostly due to money)
Seeing all these weddings is giving me hope again.

I'm happy to report that I will be getting married next year and I plan on proposing in cannon beach during this 4th of July weekend.

Guess what my gift is? An M1A. I will get receiving it pretty much whenever I want, so if anyone knows of a good deal here in the Oregon area, I'm willing to drive to get it.

I bet after she lays eyes on that ring, she’ll want to buy me more then that.  

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't know if he's got a "good deal" on one but I know he's got a couple.  At least he did a week ago.

www.vogarms.com

The Pig.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#9]
G'luck on your proposal. Wonder if I have to get married to get a M1A.

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't know if he's got a "good deal" on one but I know he's got a couple.  

www.vogarms.com

The Pig.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not but reguardless, thanks for the help. I'll give him a call. I was hoping I could buy my M1A private but a NIB springfield with a lifetime warrenty sounds temping.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
G'luck on your proposal. Wonder if I have to get married to get a M1A.

-MrMaeda

Thank You.

Of course you don't have to get married, but firearms for a wedding gift is a good start to a marriage. I feel sorry for men that marry women when either one or both still have reservations within a relationship.

All my cards are layed out on the table.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#12]
not being sarcastic.  But I just don't know wat they are going for.

The Pig.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#13]
M-60 beat me to it.  I was going to suggest Vogarms.  Wes is a nice guy to deal with, unlike those folks in Gresham.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody have any plans to go blastin' this weekend? I was thinkin' of going up to the quarry Saturday or Sunday. Still got lots of Tannerite!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:52:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully this Sunday I'll take my friend to Tri-county so we can embarrass ourselves at the pistol range...

The Tannerite sounds like lots o fun, Bang.  Where is this quarry?  I guess I could look at the tacked thread.. but you know...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Off of HWY 6 by Brown's Camp in the coast range. Directions are posted in the above thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Went up to the quarry today. Place was dead. Anybody shootin' this weekend? Might try again tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I was working all weekend. :(

practical rifle on the 12th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top