Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2017 6:04:44 PM EDT
Will have a day or two to burn. Already know I'll be in Smyrna & Dallas.  Will be checking out Going Gear, anything else in the vicinity worth looking at?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Might want to at least look at Adventure Outdoors since you will be in Smyrna.  Usually they are pricey and customer service is iffy (at least it was when I left Kennesaw) but they have a large facility.

Adventure Outdoors

ETA:
Adventure Outdoors
2500 South Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Phone 770-333-9880
 Fax 770-333-9902
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Also Kudzu/Truprep

Kudzu

1000 Cobb Parkway North, Suite B
Marietta, GA 30062
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Cherokee Gun and Pawn is great!

Paulding Pawn also can have some good deals and decent stock.  But Cherokee would be my go to!
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
They seem to attract a lot of hate on here, but Adventure Outdoors is a freaking grocery store size guns and gear store. Highly suggested for a time to burn place.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Martin's Coin and Firearms in Alpharetta the best place IMO for knives and higher end cool guns.  They have the best selection of knives I have found in Georgia to this point.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#6]
And like people mentioned, just to waste time AO can't be beat.  It's so big you can spend a couple hours in there just looking.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Martin's Coin and Firearms in Alpharetta the best place IMO for knives and higher end cool guns.  They have the best selection of knives I have found in Georgia to this point.
View Quote
Martin's has the best selection of high end stuff around Atlanta, TruPrep/Kudzu Tactical off of 75 is great too. They don't carry the high end stuff like Martin's, but what they do carry is priced better than anyone around.  They also have all sorts of neat stuff outside the firearms/knife world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top