Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2017 2:36:01 PM EDT
Any residential HVAC guys looking for work with a Flowery Branch company; Stuart Pro Air Services?

My wife is the HR Manager there and they hire on a regular basis. Specifically, they are looking for a QC person to inspect New Residential Construction installs and are having a difficult time trying to find the right candidate.

Email me through the site if you have interest or know of someone whom may be interested. My wife has been there 18 months and it is a fantastic company with a great owner who REALLY takes good care of his people.

They are looking to grow the office staff as well if your wives/gf's may be looking.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I see all the install crews stacked up at QT in the am getting ready to go to war!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top