Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 9:39:24 PM EDT
...but let's not discuss guns or carry.

What that fuck has this place turned into, Angie's list for AR15 enthusiasts? It's just really sad. Did everyone bail for Facebook or something?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Did everyone bail for Facebook or something?
View Quote

Pretty much. We've got a htf facebook page that the majority of the actives have migrated to.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Excuse us for making friends here and turning to them for a little help, once in awhile.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty much. We've got a htf facebook page that the majority of the actives have migrated to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did everyone bail for Facebook or something?

Even over there they are all about the "rules"
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Even over there they are all about the "rules"
View Quote
That's it, BANNED!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
COC #1 violation, warning issued.

<edited by D_J>
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I beg pardon?  You need to IM me with a good excuse for that comment if you want to dodge an account warning.

@Dinnertime

<edited by D_J>
View Quote
what did AB do this time?
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...but let's not discuss guns or carry.

What that fuck has this place turned into, Angie's list for AR15 enthusiasts? It's just really sad. Did everyone bail for Facebook or something?
View Quote

There are about 150 other subforums to talk specifics of AR15s...or pretty much any other platform...why not use the htf to get in contact with folks or just BS about local happenings?  Maybe I haven't read the htf rules but I'm pretty sure that's within the intended purposes here.  Lighten up, or don't click on it if you don't care about it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There are about 150 other subforums to talk specifics of AR15s...or pretty much any other platform...why not use the htf to get in contact with folks or just BS about local happenings?  Maybe I haven't read the htf rules but I'm pretty sure that's within the intended purposes here.  Lighten up, or don't click on it if you don't care about it.
View Quote
I am already 'light'. It seems like gun forums all around are dying. I think users are choosing to bail, ironically, for anti-gun services Facebook. I think the problem is mostly the older gun crowd and their comfort level with technology. I've noticed that many can't figure out how to upload images to forums with services like Imgur but can easily accomplish this with Facebook. So, they gravitate to what's easy despite the company actively working to undermine their 2A rights. If it's not a case of technical ease of use, it's a matter of convenience for the rest. The remainder of gun forum users don't seem to be able to be bothered to go anywhere else but FB's one stop shop. I've heard a gripe from many gun enthusiasts that they used to have to check like three or four forums (oh the horror!) to see what was going on, and now they can just use FB to see everything at once. This is really a matter of trading principal for convenience. The sad part is, most gun owners don't seem to have any issue using a service that hates them and their rights. Sad—many such cases.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck facebook and that globalist commie muslim-felching Zuckerberg.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#11]
....Well, seeing how there's 17 posts out of 48 that aren't firearm related on the first page, including yours, that's less than 1/3 of the posts you don't have to choose to view....

....but don't let that get in the way....Carry on.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
How can you get access to the Facebook page?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How can you get access to the Facebook page?
View Quote
pm me your name and I'll send you an invite.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Good luck finding all of the people you are looking for.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good luck finding all of the people you are looking for.
View Quote
I'd like to find my cooler. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's holding beer...
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's holding beer...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's holding beer...
I thought someone said they would get it back to you . Apparently now with beer inside.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I thought someone said they would get it back to you . Apparently now with beer inside.
View Quote
Is prefer it with bourbon in it. 
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know who said they would get it back, but it was tossed in the back of one of my trucks
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't know who said they would get it back, but it was tossed in the back of one of my trucks
View Quote
At least I know who has it! 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think I know who said they would get it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top