Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2017 6:14:10 PM EDT
I bit on the $350 adjustable RMR last month. I bought gift cards on ebay for 18% off and backordered it. It was still backordered when this deal came up.

Anyways,now the non adjustable one is 290 - 10% off + 261 plus tax shipped. They allowed me to cancel. There is 10% cashback from active junky. It includes a free china mount from UTG

My bad math yields 562 shipped, 512 or so after cashback, and 462 after the gift card game. So $230 per RMR if it all happens as planned.

It doesn't look like the gift cards are still 18% off. They took a week to come in and I suspect the RMRs will sell out quick

http://www.cabelas.com/product/TRIJICON-RMR-LED-SIGHT/2053594.uts?searchPath=%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FcategoryId%3D734095080%26CQ_search%3Drmr
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you!  

I still have the one I bought last sale sitting on my desk but I wanted another for a shotgun. Sweet deal though, thanks for sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top