Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2017 5:16:24 PM EDT
Other then Ga arms and ATL arms what others do we have in GA?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Load Up Ammunition is right here in Grovetown...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Southern Munitions is in the Acworth/Woodstock area.  Have not used them personally yet, but know a few folks who have and they seem to be happy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
What exactly is the draw for commercially reloaded ammo?  The last time I saw reloaded ammunition cheaper than brand new factory ammunition was probably the mid 90's.  None of the Atlanta Arms or Georgia Arms range ammo I've shot has been any better than factory ammo.  I know some of them (like Atlanta Arms) has "match grade" ammo for competition or subsonic loads from Alabama Ammo but that doesn't seem to be the loadings that most people are buying.  So what's the draw for commercially reloaded ammo?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top