Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 12:55:23 PM EDT
EGGTOBERFEST egg-tober-fest will be held @ atlanta motor speedway this year, who all is going ?

http://www.biggreenegg.com/documents/2010EggtoberfestPackage072910.pdf
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, $40 per person seems kind of high just to watch somebody grilling on a BGE.  Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#2]
FOOD,FOOD and more FOOD. one big ass tailgate party plus vendors,music,beer if you are are an "egghead" it is the place to be
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#3]
After doing more reading, it looks like you might be right.  Could be a lot of fun.  I guess I could be considered an "egghead".  I still have one that was bought probably over 30 years ago, If I'm thinking right it's made out of some kind of clay and was warned that once cooked on it was kinda risky to move due to the risk of it breaking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top