Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 4:11:11 PM EDT
Congrats to Hill for taking top honors in the Irons and Optics divisions for the 22 match.  

Mike, you did an awesome job channeling Joe and creating a difficult and fun steel CHALLENGE.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks James.

And congrats on another 1st place finish in the Steel Challenge. I'm going to catch you one of these days.

I'll email the scores the Richard tonight so for all those that shot, check the website later. And thanks to all that came out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks James.

And congrats on another 1st place finish in the Steel Challenge. I'm going to catch you one of these days.

I'll email the scores the Richard tonight so for all those that shot, check the website later. And thanks to all that came out.

I'm at the lake today, but ill get them up by tomorrow night.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Scores up.

http://www.creeksidefiringrange.com/matchresults.html

If Puddin sends me the 22 Two gun results, Ill get those up also.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry bro, writing the email right now.

puddin,
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry bro, writing the email right now.

puddin,

22 Two Gun scores are up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top