Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 6:15:17 PM EDT
...an AAC Evo .40!!!!!!

Now the long ass wait begins!

But Chris of Semper Fi Arms said that once the can gets in, he would let me come visit it until the paperwork gets pushed through.  This is my second NFA item by the way.  I own a SBR that I put together a couple of years ago.  After this can, I think I will have to get a .22 can for the Walther P22 and .22 AR, and then after that, maaayyyyybbbbbeeeee an AAC M4-1000 for the AR-15 rifles.

I'm screwed!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...an AAC Evo .40!!!!!!

Now the long ass wait begins!

But Chris of Semper Fi Arms said that once the can gets in, he would let me come visit it until the paperwork gets pushed through.  This is my second NFA item by the way.  I own a SBR that I put together a couple of years ago.  After this can, I think I will have to get a .22 can for the Walther P22 and .22 AR, and then after that, maaayyyyybbbbbeeeee an AAC M4-1000 for the AR-15 rifles.

I'm screwed!

Congrats!

Yes, you ARE screwed! I just sent off for my 6th stamp

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, Now I'm going to call DKING. I need to get a trust rolling so I can get busy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top