Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2010 5:59:29 PM EDT

Gun Dealer Gets Prison for Selling to Illegal Immigrant; Illegal 'Middle Man' Not Charged
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/texas-gun-dealer-gets-prison-sentence-selling-gun-illegal-immigrant-id-illegal/
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2010 11:04:45 PM EDT by Emu]
Originally Posted By gigaphun:

Gun Dealer Gets Prison for Selling to Illegal Immigrant; Illegal 'Middle Man' Not Charged
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/texas-gun-dealer-gets-prison-sentence-selling-gun-illegal-immigrant-id-illegal/

Made it hot for ya.

Scary stuff!!!!!!!

It just goes to show that the seller should have hired DKing to represent him instead of some 2-bit hack. I can't imagine how he lost since the strawman had a valid Texas driver's license and the money never changed hands between the perpetrators in front of the seller. Then to let the illegal alien strawman go free?????

Makes me want to trash all my ATF "Don't Lie for the Other Guy" paraphernalia that I have on display in my windows and on my counter at the shop.......

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:18:02 AM EDT
This should not surprise you for multiple reasons:
1. ATFE's intent is to put the gun sales business out of business.
2. They treat illegals better than US citizens when it comes to law enforcement, welfare, etc. Example - Illegal mothers who deliver their babies in hospitals public hospitals get handouts, assistance, etc., while wives of our deployed military men don't get much official assistance and are left to their own accord.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:55:47 AM EDT
this what sealed his fate, from your hot fox news story,
"Agents witnessed the Defendant (Copeland) negotiate a price for a handgun with Hipolito Aviles, who then handed cash to a second Hispanic male, who then handed Aviles' cash and his own identification
Can you say straw ourchase, he shoulldn'r have been selling to a mex anyway, legal or not in my oipinion.
Sena em all home & build a gun manned wall, remember the alamo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:03:10 AM EDT
Clear straw purchase. Dealer was wrong.

Revocation of FFL maybe, prison seems a little harsh. Doesn't surprise me though, with all the crap and exposure from Bloomberg over this sort of thing. BATFE has been on a witch hunt for months to catch straw purchases and dealers who allow them.
Top Top