Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 10:56:53 PM EDT

A friend of mine in boston tagged me in that picture on facebook....thats a pretty funny sign!

ETA: Apparently that sign is right outside of fenway park!
ETAx2: Now im starting to think that sign is like a public service announcement to get rid of gun shows.....hmmmmmmm thoughts?
ETAx3: after google i found out its a brady sign. on the far right it says please help close the gun show loophole. :puke:
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
And you wonder why they put that sign in a liberal sh*thole like Boston? It's because most of what they know about guns is whats on that stupid billboard.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]
They need to replace that sign with " Boston housing authority: fat nappy headed crack whores with four kids who trade BJ's and food stamps for drugs welcome"
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Please take that godawful tapco lookin optics rail off my AK
Oh and
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I was just in Boston about a month or so ago. I saw that sign on the way out of the city and asked my friend who lived there about it. OP was right, it's an anti-gun group (Brady IIRC) lobbying to "close the gun show loop hole." My friend, who's about to start the process of getting a CWL, said that campaign is a joke because up there you first have to get a firearms license which allows you to purchase guns, then you must go through the regular background checks and forms like we do when you actually buy the gun.

He was telling me all about the process of trying to buy a firearm and getting a CWL, it made me real glad I live in Georgia and enforced the fact I don't want to move up north.

Damn Yankees.

Edit:

Just another strange sight I saw up there, in contrast to that huge sign. I saw a house with a Gadsden flag hanging on each side of the front door.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I was up there two weeks ago. Didn't see the sign, but I was coming in on the purple commuter rail. Their gun laws suck. I believe different municipalities have different laws. You'd have to know the laws in every municipality you drive thru to stay legit if you were able to get a carry permit.  My cousin just got on with the DEA. I asked him if they were issuing glocks or sigs. He said he didn't know. Apparently his area is investigating pharmacies and drug companies. Keeping the legitimate folks legit. He doesn't carry, although I think he could if he wanted from his comments. His brother is a gun guy, so there is at least one in the family. I found it ironic that my S&W firearms were made in MA, but it would have been illegal for me to have them there.  

Bonus pic of the USS Constitution

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top