Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 4:19:06 PM EDT
Well today was they day.  How did you do?  I went with my dad and granddad today,  i picked up 8 at the end of the day.  Here is a quick cellphone shot of a few of them.  I forgot to take a pic of my pile b4 I left but I did snap this one while they wasnt flying.

Remington 1100 Field Special
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
those are starlings
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure do miss dove hunting, bought a new shotgun to dove/quail hunt, can't find the time or place.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah dove season is the day my son and I look forward to all summer. Had a great day, my son was the high man on the field. We wont say how many, but we cleaned birds for a very long time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:36:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a blast to. it has been a long time since i been on a dove field. So where did yall goto?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I went with my brother to the WMA's outside Augusta.  Turns out they are not planted, burned, or managed in any way.  Needless to say we got skunked, but still got to spend two beautiful days outdoors.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I went with my brother to the WMA's outside Augusta.  Turns out they are not planted, burned, or managed in any way.  Needless to say we got skunked, but still got to spend two beautiful days outdoors.

being outside is all that really matters.  Hopefully Ill get to go again this year.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's my one:

I only shot once though, so my average looks good.  They were not flying where we were.  There were about 7-8 guys there and fewer than 10 birds flew over in a three-hour period.  We packed it in early.  The guy with the highest count for the day was 3, so I threw mine to him.  Still a fun morning though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I got 3 Sunday......I'm not telling how many shots it took though....:-p

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top