Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:58:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2010 7:39:30 AM EDT by Strike6]
Well, it's getting close to hunting season and we have several openings in our club in Wilkes County. Dues are $350.00. We have deer, turkey, ducks, pigs, and unfortunately some coyotes. They are lots of fun to hunt though. Anyhow, it's 276 acres of planted pines with some hardwoods along the creeks and backs up to a large swamp. The property was selective cut four years ago. We have a camp site where you can park your camper. There is no running water or electricity. We are a family oriented club that promotes bringing your kids and teaching them about the great outdoors. If your plan is to drink and party, this is not the club for you.

We are having a site visit next Sunday......12 Sep 10 at 9:00am to 3:00pm if anyone wants to view the property. If you have any questions about the property or need directions, please send me an e-mail at alanorouke@charter.net or call me at 678-910-6906.

Thanks, Alan.

Some recent deer....

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:39:14 AM EDT
distance wise how far from Atlanta?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:05:18 AM EDT
Google maps says it's 94.9 miles from downtown Atlanta to Tignal. We are about three miles outside Tignal. I can email a Google Earth image to anyone who wants it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:09:45 AM EDT
I forgot to mention a few things.

There is a cook/ sleep shed in camp for anybody who does not have a camper. The club size is 11 members.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:03:12 AM EDT
Nice buck...are you east of atlanta?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:42:41 AM EDT
These are two separate bucks. Our member David killed the one on top a week after his son Michael killed the bottom one.

We are forty miles east of Athens and about thirty miles west of the South Carolina border.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:57:16 PM EDT
I have been asked about children hunting.

Children of members can hunt for free until they graduate high school. At that point, they can join the club as a paying member.
Top Top