Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:12:41 AM EDT
I still feel like this is some kind of a dream, but I had to share that I will be picking my wife and son up from ATL Airport this Friday!!!!!

Its over, finaly its over.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:14:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! It really is good friday!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Bet yall don't go back to South America!

Just kidding. It's good to hear.  I don't know what I'd do if my woman was gone for that long- probably buy a lot of guns.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
What ever you do ... be very very good ... otherwise ....

Linky

Now THERE'S a couple that knows how to fight!
Tue Mar 14, 2006 09:36 AM ET

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican couple were recovering separately after a marital spat got out of control and saw them firing guns, throwing knives and hurling homemade bombs, Mexican daily Milenio said on Monday.

In scenes taken straight out of hit romantic comedy "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Juan Espinosa and Irma Contreras fought until their house blew up in a homemade gasoline bomb explosion, Milenio said.

Police called to the home in the indigenous Mayan Indian town of Oxkutzcab in the southeastern state of Yucatan arrested Espinosa. Contreras was taken to hospital with third-degree burns.

A local police official confirmed the report but declined to provide further information.

In the violence-filled movie about the fictional Smiths, Pitt and Jolie play married assassins ordered to kill each other.

Espinosa told reporters he was glad his wife had suffered burns, while Contreras said she was only sorry she had not "hacked off his manhood" during the fight.    

Best wishes for marital bliss ... without the knives.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!!!  It sucks to be separated from your family.  Glad you got things worked out.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad the wait is finally over for you A-Train!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Throwing a reunion party?  If so, interested if food to be eaten is involved
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]
A reunion party will be soon to come, I'm gona wait for a little bit so they can get re-acclimated with "home".

A-T
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Ooh, plz don't forget to add your new bestest bud (quotig reject) to your invitation list  

I will come bearing gifts

Quoted:
A reunion party will be soon to come, I'm gona wait for a little bit so they can get re-acclimated with "home".

A-T

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top