Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:08:09 AM EDT
I would like to try and go out there, so if someone is willing to offer an invite, I would appreciate it. Also, would like to join the club and need a couple of sponsors.

I'm new to the area, Cobb County, and shot in the 600yd sight-in a couple of weeks ago, had a blast, no pun intended, and would like to get out there again and practice.

Been hunting since I was a kid, but target shooting is new to me. Recently got a RRA NM A4.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:02:45 PM EDT
Also, still pretty new to the forum and live in Cobb County.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:02:24 AM EDT
They have a 200,300 & 600 yd match today and will shoot 3 ea. 600 yd matches tomorrow. Go up to the 300 yd line by 8:00 am this morning and to the 600 yd line about 7:30 AM in the morning. When they are holding these matchjes, anyone can shoot.. You do not have to be a member to shoot in these matches. You would need at least 88 rounds today for the match and about 100 rounds for tomorrows match. ( Tomorrow, yyou get unlimited sighters).
Good luck.
LR
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:48:35 AM EDT

Well I would have been glad to help you out, but I was up at Knob Creek this last weekend, still have two pistols left to clean tonight.

The monthly action pistol match is this coming Saturday, bring a pistol, 100+ rounds of ammo, magazines and I will be glad to sign your form for you. You can even shoot the AP match for free the first time.

Heck, I'll buy your lunch, as long as what you want is a hot dog, chips, and cookies. :D

To be honest, just about anyone you find up there will be glad to sign your application, welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:28:21 AM EDT
Thank you for letting me know that. Easter weekend may have me in a bind with my in-laws coming in town, which is really more incentive to go, but you know how that would work. Hopefully I can get loose on Easter Sunday for the HP 100 reduced that they're having. I will try to get out on Saturday too. Will you be out there Sunday?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:29:03 AM EDT
Oooops, scratch that, the HP reduced is the following weekend..............
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/11/2006 11:12:35 AM EDT by stimpsonjcat]
Right:

Action Rifle - 1st Saturday (alternating months)
Action pistol - 3rd Saturdays
100 yard reduced - 4th Saturdays

No Sunday for me, that's time for me to be with mama and the baby!
Top Top