Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 10:33:22 AM EDT
We are looking for someone who is mechanical, knows AutoCad and work in a multi-national environment. Baking industry supplier, European company.
The ability to understand and work with various nationalities and cultures is important.
- Permanent position
- must be commercially focused - not just an engineer
- must be able to deal with various cultures - Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy
- process requests for proposals, AutoCad work, BOSS, Office
- passport required or obtainable
- projects range from $35000 to $6,000,000
- many projects are long term
- health insurance paid for employee - family plan available
- some travel possible - especially training overseas at some point
- some electrical experience would be great
- if you can speak Dutch, Flemish, German or Italian - you are more talented than most of us

We are a small company - sales run $3m - $6m - depending on sales. It can get crazy sometimes.
No idea of salary level - different area than mine.
Email me if you think you have the qualifications.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this a permanent position or do you just need temp help?  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is this a permanent position or do you just need temp help?  

Off topic...Hey there little mama! Long time no see/hear/wotever! How are you guys doin'?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
«-- 15 years of AutoCAD experience and looking for a job

email sent
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:58:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Off topic again.....my youngest daughter is taking AutoCad in high school and is bugging me for software for her PC. Any reccomendations as to what and where to get. Something that would be practicable(sp) for real world use. She thinks she might want to persue something like this.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:13:13 AM EDT
[#5]
AutoCad is the industry standard for most mechanical/engineering applications. The bad news is that the price range for the software starts at around $850 and goes all the way up to over $4k depending on the options you need.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
AutoCAD can be found, if you know where to look and that type of thing doesn't bother you...IM me if you need more info. It would be a good way to find out if the interest is there.

I really like AutoCAD, I wish I had more reason to use(play with) it. As mentioned, it is pretty much the standard.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top