Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:55:51 AM EDT
I've got a conference in Roswell tomorrow, and since I hate traffic, I figure I might as well spend some time in the area after the conference is over.

anyone have suggestions for shops worth stopping by?

I don't mind driving 15-20 miles to a place. I just don't want to get stuck on 400 North at 5pm, so I might as well spend the evening in the area until around 7pm.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:59:07 AM EDT
B&B on Holcomb Bridge, just down the street from Hooters.

They don't have a great selection but they had a few surplus rifles in the back against the wall.

Accountant
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:04:02 PM EDT
Seconding B&B. Nice guys, okay selection. AR and surplus is in the back on the right hand side of the store. At least, last time I was in there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:23:33 PM EDT
Yeah, its still the same. They are really good guys that work there. Some of the prices are a little high, but hey, I got no problem with someone tryin to make a buck.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:53:49 PM EDT
Whereabouts on Holcomb Bridge? I'm somewhat familiar with the area. From 400 southbound, which way do I go, and how far?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:12:36 PM EDT
There's a gunshop in Roswell? I've been missing out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:43:14 AM EDT
Don't forget Roswell Gun on Alpharetta Hwy, north of Holcomb Bridge. It is on the left in a little shopping center. If you see Pro Golf on the left RG is in the immediate shopping center past it on the left (headed north)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:26:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kletzenklueffer:
Whereabouts on Holcomb Bridge? I'm somewhat familiar with the area. From 400 southbound, which way do I go, and how far?

Exit 7 - hang a right onto Holcomb Bridge. Keep driving until you see the Hooters on the left - B&B is on the right not much further down. If you reach the light for Old Roswell/Grimes Bridge, you've passed it. If you hit the light for Alpharetta Highway, you went way too far.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:19:26 AM EDT
B&B has a pretty noticable sign so if you looking to the right while driving down Holcomb Bridge you'll see it in the shopping center just past the Drexil Heritage store.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:03:50 PM EDT
There is also Guns & Gear, It may now be called something else. It's about 2 miles West of 400.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:35:29 PM EDT
Roswell Gun..didnt it close sometime ago? I used to work right next to it and I sweat they closed up...
Top Top