Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 7:09:42 PM EDT
I have a client that just bought a bank as office space. They have a bank vault door in the back leading to a ... bank vault - I was wondering how much that bank vault door was worth? It has all these cool dials on the inside that have glass ove them. It seems like such a waste just sitting there. Its purpose built and shiney .. jeez wish I could give it a new home or something.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask him for the door frame too. You may need that part. Or, you could make one hell of a coffee table!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I might take some pics next week. Its very impressive... its a bank vault for heaven sakes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I might take some pics next week. Its very impressive... its a bank vault for heaven sakes.

Do I DARE ask how you plan to move it??
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:54:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no idea, i bet it weighs a ton... over a ton... hummmm
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That would be cool to use in your house or a future house.  Get the door and frame if you can.  Also might want to get the combination while you're at it.  

I would check with a structural engineer first. Might end up causing more problems than it is worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top