Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 4:38:50 PM EDT
National Weather Service Office, Memphis, TN Forecast for the Greater Camden/Paris TN area for March 17 through 19, 2006

17 Mar 2006 A strong Drunk Front is expected to move in from the South and East on Friday, with heavy downpours of ethanol expected between 4pm and 1am. Chance of intoxication near 100%.

18 Mar 2006 Saturdays' forecast calls for extremely heavy lead showers throughout the day, with intermittient periods of calm, and the occasional explosion.

The drunk front, which will remain dormant throughout the daylight hours on Saturday is expected to re-form Saturday night and influence conditions in the area, dumping copious amounts of ethanol over a widespread area. Chance of intoxication is approximately 90%.

19 Mar 2006 Sunday will have periods of furious lead shower activity in the morning, followed by reduction of showers as the day heads into afternoon, with complete calm settling in over the area by late afternoon, early evening. The drunk front moves out to the South and eest, leaving only total devastation in it's wake.

SG

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]

HKO
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:50:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:47:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, and is he gonna "man up", and take responsibility for the love child he had with the Waffle Lady?

"I got your syrup, ...right heeere..."

HKO
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, and is he gonna "man up", and take responsibility for the love child he had with the Waffle Lady?

HKO

You're just wrong for that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HKO

You're just wrong for that.

ARH is bigger than me so I will stay out of this one...............
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
ARH is bigger than me so I will stay out of this one...............

Not according to the Waffle Lady..................

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#10]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top