Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 12:28:58 PM EDT
I had a source for Federal Small pistol primers that I found at a cowboy match but, I've lost it...

The company had one of those funny cowboy names and I can't seem to find it.

They sell a variety of powers, primers, and bullets...

I need 2000 Federal small pistol primers and I'm looking for a cheap source in Georgia...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
The hazmat fee makes ordering off the net a bad deal. I just buy local or at a gunshow to avoid the fee.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my last case from Geogia Arms at the gunshow. They were cheaper than any place I could find online, except for Georgiaarms.com. If you buy 5,000 from them, the savings in bulk makes up for the HazMat fee- at least it did with my fuzzy math.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
With these people, I was just able to drive across town and pick them up...

I'll keep looking...

There is nowhere locally that sells cheap primers in the flavor I'm looking for.

Georgia Range and Guns wants $27 per 1000...

Whoever came up with that price was smoking crack!

I'm trying to find a place in Georgia that I can drive to - although I might have to make the trip to Georgia Arms.

It's a long drive.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Bass Pro stopped selling bullets but they still have primers and powder,call them to see if they have any and they will hold them for you.

The powder is cheaper than Georgia Arms too...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Just as an FYI, PMC is getting out of the berdan primer buiz.  I know you're looking for small pistol boxers, but I reload berdan for some of my milsurps (7.62x54r and 7.5x55) and I just picked up 2 cases direct from PMC while they last.  If anyone in the Athens area wants a few 100 or 1000, let me know.
- C

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Midway is now selling powder and primers!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The person I was looking for was called "Patches McDuff"...

I figured this out as I was cleaning my gun...

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top