Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 11:52:59 AM EDT
Just putting the word out here is an M-11 on a form 4 instate ( so only one $200 xfer tax) for $2650.  In todays market that is not a bad price.  I have never dealt with this dealer (G-MAN WEAPONRY) but have heard nothing but good things about him.  This is a great way to get into NFA for under $3K

FNGfromGA out

Macs for Sale
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Buzz at C3 also has a new M11. I think he wants $2500 for his. GMan is good to Go if you deal with him. He is known for his AOW's.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just putting the word out here is an M-11 on a form 4 instate ( so only one $200 xfer tax) for $2650.  In todays market that is not a bad price.  I have never dealt with this dealer (G-MAN WEAPONRY) but have heard nothing but good things about him.  This is a great way to get into NFA for under $3K
FNGfromGA out

Macs for Sale

Quoted:
Buzz at C3 also has a new M11. I think he wants $2500 for his. GMan is good to Go if you deal with him. He is known for his AOW's.

Mike is top-notch, knows his stuff.   Good 'smith skills and machine shop too.  Have a 22 can waiting on feds approval, hopefully "in the mail" now.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I just paid 2500 for mine. Still at the dealers waiting on my form to come back. I asked him how it looked and he said he had no idea the box was still factory sealed.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
now just get a slowfire conversion for the M11. John at West Georgia Armory has a new drop in bolt that slows the ROF down to around 700 rpm.

Plus he has some special parts that do not wear like the factory ones. (note: not all items are listed on his website) beepspouches.com/MacWhore/Wildman43.htm

Do get some metal mags from CDNN (they need a slight mod on either the mag catch or front of the feed lips) or at least the inserts from Richarge Lage to keep the lips from wearing out.

Or a Richard Lage slowfire upper but you have to wait inline. www.max-11.com/

Or keep spending $ and get a TROS USA 3 lug barrel or threaded 3 lug adaptor - lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I would buy an M-11 in a minute if I had the money. You can use the registered receiver as a platform to build an incredible subgun.

MAX-11 Goodness

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I was reading this book today and it gave me a whole new appreciation of the MAC's.

I might have to look into them further.

Accountant
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty good prices, if I wasnt waiting on a transfer Id pickup one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top