Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 11:34:37 AM EDT

It's a 15 x 7 BBS rim for a 97-00 BMW 528I / 540i. I only need one, but if you have more that would be great. I am sure I will bend one soon.

Accountant
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a complete set of refurbed wheels from Hubcap Annie about a year or so ago. No problems what so ever, and the shipping was reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I picked up a complete set of refurbed wheels from Hubcap Annie about a year or so ago. No problems what so ever, and the shipping was reasonable.

There is a Hub Cap Annie here in Atlanta. I am hoping to find them cheaper from a private party.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
There's one on eBay for $145...

LINK

another for $110

LINK
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#4]
There' is (or used to be ) a place in ATL called the wheelwirght. They had a website, but I don't have time to look it up. They can repair wheels, and had repaired wheels for sale.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There's one on eBay for $145...

LINK

another for $110

LINK

I was hoping to find them cheaper than that. I bought 3 last night for $100 bucks. The 4th one was stolen before I got to the sellers home or I would have a set.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]

The 4th one was stolen before I got to the sellers home or I would have a set.

STOLEN?? Before you could pick it up?  Remind me not to visit that neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The 4th one was stolen before I got to the sellers home or I would have a set.

STOLEN?? Before you could pick it up?  Remind me not to visit that neighborhood.

G19 is my friend.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Wheel Wizard in Chambodia  is a local place that sells repaired and used highline wheels.  I worked a United BMW several years back as a tech, we would get anywhere from 10-20 cars  in a month with bent rims. Nobody else in the shop wanted to mess with keeping them around so I would take them down and sell them to Wendel for $20.00 each. It would make for some decent hobby $$. Wheel wizard repairs and powdercoats the wheels to like new again. I dont know how much they charge though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top