Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/16/2006 1:40:27 PM EDT
Anybody have a flatbending jig they'd be willing to let me rent, lease, borrow or even come over and use. I have some ak flats I need to bend.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:30:20 AM EDT
What part of the state you located?

I got one. Haven't tested it out myself yet. Probably won't get to it until next week.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:04:02 PM EDT
I am still interested in a build party for a Polish underfolder kit I have. ( Sorry to hijack your thread). Or share costs for jig rental/build near Atlanta. I would have to be the unskilled labor portion of the job, though.

Thanks,

Tim
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:08:12 AM EDT
Toad, Check with acmech
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:34:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BigPhil:
Toad, Check with acmech

I PM'ed him because I've got some AK stuff I needed to do, but haven't heard back from him yet.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:19:29 AM EDT
If anyone sent me a PM, I can't get it as acmech. Ok, heres what happend, I can't remember my password here and my computer power supply died and it smoked my motherboard, it can't recognize any ide harddrive wether I set the bios to auto or manual. Anyhow I had to create a new user name as acmech1. I couldn't have the site send me my old password because I've changed ISP's since I joined, so the new password will be sent to a dead email address. Worst of all I can't play the online shooter games like I used to. On the plus side, less time on the pc means more time in the shop, and I just finished riveting together my 1919!
Top Top