Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 10:09:14 AM EDT
Just wanted to put out a good word for this company, I ordered a bipod for my AR and they provided very prompt service and shipping. I have not had such good turn around time or responsiveness from any place yet online that I have ordered things for my Black rifle, bushmaster and fulton armory have been good also but DSG has been the best. The reason I am posting this is I believe that when someone does good work they should be acknoweldged, also it is hard to know sometimes which places you can trust to order from online so maybe my endorsement will help some people that are newer to AR's like myself to make their descision easier. My order was small but their good service has earned them more business from me in the future.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Never heard of 'em.  Got any links?  They in the Industry Section?  They local?

Thanks.

You know, the guys with the great deal on mags.

dsgarms.com/

ARH

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just wanted to put out a good word for this company..... they provided very prompt service and shipping. I have not had such good turn around time or responsiveness from any place yet online that I have ordered things for my Black rifle...... DSG has been the best.

Ditto.  Great service!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a complete Cav Arms lower from Rusty @ DSG and I'm just waiting on it to get here.

FYI,

Price on the complete lower was $189.00

DSG also has a 16" Cav Arms midlength upper, flat-top, 1/9, chrome lined, govt profile, w/ charging handle and BCG for $475.00

A complete midlength for $664.00 doesn't sound bad.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Got my mags yesterday, very happy with them.

VSP
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#7]
yup, bought a bayonet from them recently.  Arrived in like, a day or two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top