Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 1:31:22 PM EDT
Hey guys, I might be making a move to the Atlanta area and am having a hard time finding a good resource for available Class A CDL  jobs. I deliver milk to convience stores right now so hard work isn't a problem for me. Could you help me with any jobs that you know of or with a good resource for jobs on the internet?

What is the general top pay for a CDL in Atlanta?

Thanks in advance for any help. BigAKFan  

ETA: I'm looking for local not OTR.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Building materials is where it's at.  I  drive for Stock Building Supply.  We've got 250 stores nationwide.  Largest commercial supplier in the nation.  11 Stores in GA, so you've got location to choose from.  Generally work 50-60 hrs/wk.  Class A driver's typically pull 45' flatbed w/Moffet.  Good money and benefits.  

Doc  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I just noticed a CDL company on my way home from work. Want me to get the name and number? I have no idea about  the company. Of course we have Coca Cola, Pepsi, FedEx, DHL, oh and a VERY large intermodal train yard nearby, though they do not hire drivers, there is plenty of trafffic at that place!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top