Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 3:55:58 AM EDT
Im looking to buy either a bushmaster or RRA but does anybody know a good gun dealer in GA.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:09:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Try contacting JKiser, just a few posts below.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
What part of GA?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
the atlanta metro area or anywhere around the east side gwinett, marietta
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Send our Moderator, BookHound, an IM.  He can probably get what you want.

If you want a brick and mortar shop...

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna
Bull's Eye in Lawrenceville
Georgia Range and Guns in Forest Park
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Tucker Gun in Tucker has more EBRs than I have seen anywhere around here.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Tucker gun has more RRA in stock than anywhere I have ever seen, Parts mainly, uppers mostly.  I was in there the other day and would venture a guess that they had 40-50 Uppers on the wall display.

But if you wanted to go with DPMS, TGS on Buford highway has them at really competitive prices.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tucker gun has more RRA in stock than anywhere I have ever seen, Parts mainly, uppers mostly.  I was in there the other day and would venture a guess that they had 40-50 Uppers on the wall

Isn't that where "Smokey Joe" went?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tucker gun has more RRA in stock than anywhere I have ever seen, Parts mainly, uppers mostly.  I was in there the other day and would venture a guess that they had 40-50 Uppers on the wall

I am not sure of the names of anyone that works there, but, I did talk to a guy with a really raspy voice with a big white beard that was smoking, talked for about 20 minutes, forgot to get his name, he ran the internet side of that business...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not sure of the names of anyone that works there, but, I did talk to a guy with a really raspy voice with a big white beard that was smoking, talked for about 20 minutes, forgot to get his name, he ran the internet side of that business...

That's him.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he smoke a pack of cigs while talking to you? Did he smell like an ashtray? If so, that's Smokey Joe.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Tucker gun has more RRA in stock than anywhere I have ever seen, Parts mainly, uppers mostly.  I was in there the other day and would venture a guess that they had 40-50 Uppers on the wall display.
But if you wanted to go with DPMS, TGS on Buford highway has them at really competitive prices.

+1

Not to mention the 30 or so complete AR's they had on the racks and hanging on the wall. That's probably the the most well-stocked gun shop in the area at the moment.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Not to mention the 30 or so complete AR's they had on the racks and hanging on the wall. That's probably the the most well-stocked gun shop in the area at the moment.

Funny thing is, before it "changed hands?" I was in there less than a year ago looking for a lower receiver, said they didn't sell that kind of stuff.  LOL, Change is good...Change is good
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I was in there over the summer and the place was just about empty. The back room was just a den with a couch, TV, and a small rack of vintage used rifles.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Tucker Gun has a lot of inventory right now. I was in there last week. Lots of RRA rifles in stock.

I always deal with Lee there. He's a good guy.

They're a great place to put guns on consignment. I've had them sell at least 4 guns for me over the years.

The owner that was there back in the 90's was a real cool guy. I bought my first AR from him.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1 Great guy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Does anyone know if Jeff Hurst is still the owner or if he works there?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Not sure about Jeff, but a buddy just went there Friday and bought his first AR. According to him, that was the most AR's and AR parts he's ever seen in one place at one time (other than a gun show).
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Great guy.

Same here!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#19]
+1 for Bull's Eye in Lawrenceville.  They always have a good selection of AR's in stock and have quite a few Lowers and complete Uppers as well, just in case you decide to build your own.

MadDog
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#20]
A friend of mine is selling his Bushy for $750.   IM me if interested.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Davids gun room at buford hwy & beaver ruin, its a great place with a very good gunsmith, I had trigger jobs done on both my BM a 223 & 308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top