Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 6:49:01 PM EDT
Any one from Georgia going to the SHOT show this year?  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to, but I have no $$$$$
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:52:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
don't ya have to be a dealer/ business to go? I'd love to go some time, but alas, I only sell to quench the habit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there but it will be competing with all the other fun that Las Vegas has to offer
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
This will be my first year so I am pretty excited about going.  I will be working for Advanced Armament so I hope to see some of the Georgia crowd at the convention.  AAC's booth is going to be awesome!  There will be several new silencer designs and even some new weaponry that I am sure many of your would like to see.

Besides SHOT and gambling what else is there to do in Vegas that want get a married man in trouble?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This will be my first year so I am pretty excited about going.  I will be working for Advanced Armament so I hope to see some of the Georgia crowd at the convention.  AAC's booth is going to be awesome!  There will be several new silencer designs and even some new weaponry that I am sure many of your would like to see.

Besides SHOT and gambling what else is there to do in Vegas that want get a married man in trouble?

wont or want?

Seriously there's quite a bit of stuff to do.  One thing if you have the time, stop by the Flamingo early in the afternoon.  Usually there's someone at the door handing out tickets for Bottoms Up, buy a beer at the bar, and the ticket is good.  At night there's Freemont Street which is almost like a carnival atmosphere.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to go, but I was too lazy to go when it was in Atlanta. You know I'm not going all the way to Vegas.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

LOL!!  My boss went to Vegas in early December, stayed at Caesar's Palace.  He said the place was crawling with very attractive ladies.

These 2 ladies bumped into him as he was playing the slots and struck up a conversation with him that went like this:

Lady #1  "Ooops, sorry, didn't mean to bump into you!"

My Boss       "No problem."

Lady #2       "Hey, are you drinking a Long Island Ice Tea?"

My Boss        "Yep, how about you?"

Lady #1        "I love Long Island Ice Tea!!  Hey, you wanna party?

My Boss         "Uh, well, I...

Lady # 2        "Oh, come one, we'll let you f@# our brains out!!"

Too bad my boss is and they were HOOKERS, coulda been a beautiful love story.    

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Next years show will be January 11-14, 2007,Orlando Convention Center
Orlando, FL
That sounds doable to me. We should take the whole gang.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Orlando, FL

ARH

That might be a plan. Drop the wife and kids off at Disney and head to the show.  hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Next year is a "for sure!"  I will be there.

Hey, hire me as a flunky so I can go to Orlando, too.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Orlando, FL

ARH

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!
Who's bringing the munchies?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll be there and so will the wife, (account manager), after all she does write the checks that pays the bills. She's more excited tham I am.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Can I be on the R&D team? My than I should be close to finished with my degree so I can spout off all kinds of technical terms to people.......Maybe by then I will have my own business....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top