Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 7:49:21 PM EDT
Thought I'd check with the group to see who might be able to handle transfer if I can arrange a trade.

I've got 1 or 3 pre-94 lowers that I'm looking to trade to help out those behind the lines in NY state and elsewhere.

Who are y'all using for FFL transfers these days?

TIA,

scott
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
sent you an IM

Chris
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
zzxx99 of Polite Society, Inc. does all my transfers.  He is my partner after all.  

You might want to rephrase or clarify "partner"...these days, the meaning isn't quite so cut and dried.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
zzxx99 of Polite Society, Inc. does all my transfers.  He is my partner after all.  

Congrats Bookhound, I didn't know you found the one.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help all.

I'll be getting a post up in the NY preban trade thread shortly and we'll see if anyone needs a pre-94 lower behind the lines up there.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:38:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He is my partner after all.  

Faygala?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top