Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 2:34:12 PM EDT
Waiting for the new M11 FA to go to get to the dealer. Waiting for my Armscorp lower to get to the dealer. Waiting for my Ironwood AK stocks to get here. Waiting for my Fortal Socom lower to get back from Techplate. Waiting for Santa Claus to get hereI hate to wait
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The anticipation is the best part.

Is the Armscorp a 1911 lower?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The Armscorp is an AR lower. They made a small run a while back that the DEalers Warehouse sold but I missed getting one then. They are made a little different than most lowers.

The Socom lower is probably what I want back the most. They made a new run out of a stronger aluminum billet called Fortal aluminum that is as strong as forged 7075 T6 lowers are. I think most of the billets ones out are made only  6061 T6.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Wiating on a Class 3 transfer here too.  Also waiting to see something I want.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Four out of five. Santa came. Today my Armscorp lower showed up at the dealer and I picked it up. When I got home my Ironwood stocks and the  Socom lower I had hard coated were on the door step. Yep a lower sitting on the step with no sig. required. Shipper must have thought I was a buisness.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Still waiting here.  Waiting for checks on stuff Im selling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top