Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys, can I get in on this if I can work it out at work and home? I'd be real interested to go. I'm in Gainesville, so it doesn't sound too far. I'd be game for working out a meal.

Out of curiosity, what are yall gonna shoot at? Appliances and stuff or targets? I've got a bolt gun I'd like to see how it performs at 500, not to mention my AR.

I'll check my calander in case I can show up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If this is a place we could use from time to time, I would have no problem spending some time clearing out a real range on the land.  Might even be able to get a Bobcat for a weekend.

Oh, he's got plenty of earthmoving equipment.  We can talk to him about it at the shoot.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guys, can I get in on this if I can work it out at work and home? I'd be real interested to go. I'm in Gainesville, so it doesn't sound too far. I'd be game for working out a meal.

Out of curiosity, what are yall gonna shoot at? Appliances and stuff or targets? I've got a bolt gun I'd like to see how it performs at 500, not to mention my AR.

I'll check my calander in case I can show up.

I have some target stands, plus we can get some milk jugs and fill them with water.  Maybe even some watermelons.
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#4]
this is sounding really good guys...  'ill bring my Smokey Joe mini kettle grill
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
If I can get there, I got steel gongs (5 -12" squares and 1 -2' sillouhette) that we can set up at 300yds and out as long as nobody shoots at it with anything bigger than a .308.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We can all meet at the general store right there in Good Hope.  The land is about 2 miles from there.

Sounds awful close to my hunting property
Btw, In one of your posts I beleive you said Hwy 82,  Its 83, prolly should clarify to get every one in the gate on time.

Dont shoot the deer
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We can all meet at the general store right there in Good Hope.  The land is about 2 miles from there.

Sounds awful close to my hunting property
Btw, In one of your posts I beleive you said Hwy 82,  Its 83, prolly should clarify to get every one in the gate on time.

Dont shoot the deer

See the head count thread.  I will be posting directions in there.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top