Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 3:59:53 PM EDT
Guys the ole wardawg , is just went and got the tranny stripped. A Vasectomy !!!!!!.  So Im limping around, thinking what the HELL have Ive done!!!! Well guys Im 36 with two wonderful children so I thought it was time. Feels like someone dropped kicked me in the nads. I would love to come to CE and shoot but I think it might best sit this one out!!!! Im in a mood for some Crown Roylal and have to pass on it also,tonight anyhow.Have fun... WD
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, you are a brave soul to let a blade so close to your...thing  I bid you good luck, and I hope you feel better soon.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Ain't nothing to it WarDawg, but do apply ice as much as you can stand.  Proud member of the "Blank shootin Association" myself too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Here here!!

Aint nuthin to it indeed! Tomorrow it'll be almost good as new.

Thing is, if you change your mind it's simple to reverse although twice the cost, seems appropriate.

Good luck, you wont be able to tell the difference when it comes to gettin your groove on, nothing changes there.

congrats!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]
TMFI,F.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top