Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 12:22:31 AM EDT
How's this for screwed up.  I was the last guy to post here before it went down, and I'm the first to post when it came up.  What did yall get done this week?  Mostly worked, cleaned the house and played around on Aces High.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I was more productive at work.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I moved all my fucking belongings from one godforsaken apartment to another.

Obviously, the computer room is put together now.  The rest of the place isn't.  Priorities, man...
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I went pawn shopping and bought myself a 1943 Long Branch No 4 Mk I*  Enfield for myself for christmas . :)   I love me.......WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Was Arfcom down?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How's this for screwed up.  I was the last guy to post here before it went down, and I'm the first to post when it came up.  What did yall get done this week?  Mostly worked, cleaned the house and played around on Aces High.

Man... beter be careful... you're getting addicted!  

It's nice to be back.  Cheers!

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I am sad I was without ar until today and now i am leaving for vacation for a week.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh great, another Enfield owner.  Guess I will have to "share" my local source of .303 brit.   So how much did you shell out for your No.4?  Is it all original, hows the wood.  

I know the feeling I picked up a decent Lithgow Mk3No1 1941 vintige for 120.00  Took some time to clean up but I like it.  

Hope to see your smle at the jan 4 shoot.  

Buzz.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I worked and was bored as hell during my free time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:04:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh great, another Enfield owner.  Guess I will have to "share" my local source of .303 brit.   So how much did you shell out for your No.4?  Is it all original, hows the wood.  

I know the feeling I picked up a decent Lithgow Mk3No1 1941 vintige for 120.00  Took some time to clean up but I like it.  

Hope to see your smle at the jan 4 shoot.  

Buzz.

OK ,I haven't broke her down yet but it seems to be origanal except the bolt has a different number.I paid $120 out the door from Howards pawnshop in Macon.They want $150 ..Its in really good shape.The wood is solid and has the normal dings but over all nice.Has that nice dark walnut stock .The dark brown with a tint of red.The bore is what I waould call good shape.Thats the first thing I looked at.I made them run several patches down the barrel with solvent before I bought it.It was loaded in cosmoline.Where's this shoot at? Jan 4th? Sounds fun.I need to take her apart and clean her in a parts washer.Im going to BLO the wood .Keeping as is.Character I call it...:) I haven't any 303 ammo.I know there alot of corrosive stuff out there.I don't have a real problem with shooting it.But if noncorrosive can be bought at a very good price then all the better.Where do you get yours? And what is it and how much?Im praboly going to order on line if I can't come up with any.Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey Wardog,
I've got headspace gauges for 303 Brit if you want to check it before you shoot it.Email me at [email protected] if you want to get together (I'm in Locust Grove).
Robert.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks robert. Im takeing her apart tomorrow to clean the cosmoline out.Hopely I will get her back together also. LOL......I might take you up on that...Chris ( WarDawg )
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:25:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of headspace gauges, Bookhound, why didn't you bring 'em over with you on Saturday, you dirty piece of shit scoundrel?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I did.  They were (and still are) in my car.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#14]
You bastard!  

Got around to popping the top to that Sam Smith yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top