Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2003 4:41:08 AM EDT
To all,
  I've begun work on developing the AK only rifle class.  I'm tentativly looking at the first 3 weekends in February.  Do any of you have a weekend of preference?  The initial class format will be one day and cost $100 plus a $25 dollar range fee.  I should have a working class syllabus with a list of topics for you to preview soon.  I can extend the class to a 2 day format with a lot more information and shooting, but it will depend on how many people are interested.  The 2 day format will cost $200 plus range fee, but will involve substantially more information and techniques.  If you are interested, please email me or post a reply.  I need to get an idea of potential interest.  This initial posting is just for interest and not a firm commitment on your part.  If you have any questions, please post them and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
   VSP
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess I need me one of them there commie guns.  Maybe DeltaAir can lend me one.  He is THE commie bastard around here, you know.  

I'd be interested in a syllabus.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Paging DeltaAir, your presence is required in thread # 174942.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in!  Oh, and only functional AK's need apply!  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm in!  Oh, and only functional AK's need apply!  

Bite Me!!!!!!!!   The new trigger arrived factory preset at 4 lbs.  ak works fine now.  Hey Eric put up a sylabus, and leeme talk to the little woman.  Maybe I can get outta the house and spend some money.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Based on the IPSC this one should also be fantastic!

However, as I do not have an AK I'll wait for the "real thing" with ARs.  :-))
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top