Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/24/2003 4:41:08 AM EDT
To all,
I've begun work on developing the AK only rifle class. I'm tentativly looking at the first 3 weekends in February. Do any of you have a weekend of preference? The initial class format will be one day and cost $100 plus a $25 dollar range fee. I should have a working class syllabus with a list of topics for you to preview soon. I can extend the class to a 2 day format with a lot more information and shooting, but it will depend on how many people are interested. The 2 day format will cost $200 plus range fee, but will involve substantially more information and techniques. If you are interested, please email me or post a reply. I need to get an idea of potential interest. This initial posting is just for interest and not a firm commitment on your part. If you have any questions, please post them and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Thanks,
VSP
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:29:30 AM EDT
Guess I need me one of them there commie guns. Maybe DeltaAir can lend me one. He is THE commie bastard around here, you know.

I'd be interested in a syllabus.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:30:20 AM EDT
Paging DeltaAir, your presence is required in thread # 174942.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:43:04 PM EDT
I'm in! Oh, and only functional AK's need apply!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:40:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:
I'm in! Oh, and only functional AK's need apply!

Bite Me!!!!!!!! The new trigger arrived factory preset at 4 lbs. ak works fine now. Hey Eric put up a sylabus, and leeme talk to the little woman. Maybe I can get outta the house and spend some money.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:49:16 PM EDT
Based on the IPSC this one should also be fantastic!

However, as I do not have an AK I'll wait for the "real thing" with ARs. :-))
Top Top