Shooting Carnival

Dates: Every 5th Saturday of the month. Next Nov 29, 2003

Time: *** NOTE CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS SCHEDULES ***
Registration 10:00 am to 10:45   Hammer down at 11:00 am

Handguns .38 and larger

Entry fee: $15.00
Buyback tickets: $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00
Bargain: $20 for all you can shoot

Scores will be based on targets hit. Times are used as tiebreakers only. Each stage may have a slightly different scoring system. Think of skee-ball, baseball throw and dart-throwing.

Prizes will be awarded for top performances and as random drawings. Tokens may be used for auction.

In the November carnival there will be at least 4 stages. Man-on-Man stage will be open to all. Some trophy stages may require tie-breakers.

Shooters will be able to buy back into any stage to improve their scores.

Targets are Bowling Pins, Steel Plates and Pepper Poppers -- no paper or pasters here.

Ammunition: minimum around 80 rounds if you hit. If you miss and re-shoot bring a case!

South River is in the southeast quadrant of metro Atlanta, 12 miles south of Conyers on I-20 and 20 miles east of McDonough on I-75. For map see:
http://snurl.com/vcn

Each carnival limited to 40 shooters.
You must pre-register to guarantee your slot.
Remaining slots filled on match day.

Send email to: [email protected] or phone 770-603-9911

Volunteers and suggestions welcome.
Details subject to change.

R!ch Jordan    770-603-9911

Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:35:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds cool.  I can't make it in November though.  You been to these shoots?
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
This will be my first. People I've talked to say they're a blast.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
It's been a few years since I strapped on my IPSC rig, but this sounds fun.  I'm going to try to make this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top