Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/7/2003 11:05:49 AM EDT
Dixie Firearms in Dacula has a really nice condition 16" pre-ban Colt Sporter. It's got the bayo lug, flash suppressor and telestock. They're asking $2000 for it. I've bought stuff from these guys and they will work a little on price. It's very clean and looks like it's not been fired a lot. Receiver is stamped AR-15 and did not have the raised fence around the mag release.

Just thought I'd pass it on to any of you "collector" types out there. Personally, I take a post-ban for less than half their asking price. But that's just me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:49:18 AM EDT
There's an Eagle Arms pre-ban, Flat top M4 at Bullseye for $1299.00 FYI
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:17:41 AM EDT
a guy is supposed to buy my preban today. thought about it a lot, don't shoot it, doesn't have a mark on it, what good is it? got a beater that i built that has a bad finish ( tapco), but hey i throw it around and don't worry. the only advantage i see to a preban is the collapsible stock and everyone i know can't shoot one with the stock collapsed. couple of guys at work have worked with law enforcement and say that even with SBR most have a regular A2 stock for controllability.
IF you here of a bushmaster or colt postban, A3 at a steal let me know. OR a 16" fluted V-match upper postban. If i sell the preban and don't spend the money on another toy then boom, it will be gone.
Top Top